Business Line 1
One-Stop ShopAutomotive Hub
On going In New Cairo
- Automotive Hub Total Built Up Area: 3000 sqm
- Work Capacity: 40 cars per day
- Training Capacity: 3 training halls
- Provisioned to expand the operational area up to 6600 sqm
A one-stop shop facility
combining automotive (EV & ICE) services, training, and R&D all under one roof consists of the following SBUs:
- Electrical /mechanical workshop
- Dedicated dry area for EV Repair
- Smart Repair
- Training center, R&D Lab
- Pre-owned car center
- Extended Warranty & Service Package
- Leasing & Fleet mgmt.
An ongoing effort to develop and enhance products and services, undertaken by tech engineers and technology partner. The R&D lab will focus on:
- Automotive smart repair technology.
- Automotive components made of lightweight materials.
- Energy Storage Systems (EV Batteries)
Training & Education
Business Line 2
Manufacturing Automotive Components(Planning phase)
Component 1: EV Battery Enclosure made of Lightweight Materials
The electric vehicle battery box is a casing that encloses and protects the battery cells. Like other electric car parts, the battery enclosure box or battery case comes in different designs and sizes.
Customarily, the go-to material of choice for fabricating battery enclosures for EVs is aluminum, mainly because of its structural rigidity and lightweight. Other materials such as steel, composite plastics, etc., are also used in manufacturing battery boxes but are not mainstream.
Why Composites & Lightweight Materials (Aluminum&CFRP)?
- High strength / weight ratio
- Improved Strength/Stiffness per unit area
- Do NOT rust and require very minimal maintainance
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Thermal Insulator (CFRP)
- Electric Insulator (CFRP)
- Freedom of design (CFRP)
- CFRP 1/5th of steel weight
- Aluminum 1/3rd of steel weight
Component 2: Cost Effective EV Battery Cell
It requires high cost raw materials such as; Cobalt & Nickel.
Its major component is Lithium which has very high cost and very low abundance in earth crust, & The risk of overheating and catching fire if damaged or overcharged.
This is the time to commercialize an Alternative for Lithium Ion Battery technology, the closest solution to Lithium in term of performance. As a component; it is cheap and abundant.
EV Market Insights
Global EV Sales
- Electric car sales rose 55% in 2022.
- Total EV car park worldwide reached 28 Million by end of 2022.
- 10.5M EV cars sold in 2022 only.
- China EV market growth reached 82% in a single year. (59% of global EV Growth)
To Reach Net Zero Target 2050; we have to sell 350M EV cars by 2030.